Categorized | Diabetes Control

Can I reverse Pre-diabetes?

My mother is diabetic, so I have used her meter this week, every day my fasting glucose is 110, 107, 106. That means I am pre-diabetic (prediabetic). How can I easily reverse it and go under 100 level?

buy-now-button-amazon1

One Response to “Can I reverse Pre-diabetes?”

  1. Anonymous says:

    Losing weight will likely help. About 20% of type 2 cases are not related to weight, but there’s a very good chance (80%) that losing weight will help.

    You should see your doctor.

Trackbacks/Pingbacks


Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Search

Diabetes Tweets

Latest Information

336x280</p>

Diabetic Neuropathy Patient Avoids Amputation


Powered by Income Press
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
Histats.com © 2005-2012 Privacy Policy - Ter

Shop for more products at Amazon!